Many people suffer from one of the common problems of diabetes. In this, the body is not able to utilize the food for energy. The beta cells of pancreas are unable to produce insulin in the body. This leads to elevation of blood glucose level. A pancreas cleansing is achieved by natural herb supplements along with eating a healthy and balanced diet.
The pancreas is an important organ which helps in digestion and secretes insulin hormone directly into blood. Any disturbance in pancreas can cause weight loss and diarrhea. Avoid smoking, alcohol and processed food for good health of pancreas, otherwise you will increase the risk of diabetes, pancreatitis, stomach and liver problems. Pancreas cleansing can remove toxins and assist pancreas for normal functioning.
Before You Start Pancreas Cleanse:
- Go for a colon cleanse before going for pancreas cleanse. This will give better results as pancreas are more prone to parasitic infections.
- Choose the mixture of herbal supplements to accompany the foods in cleansing.
- Choose the time when you can perform pancreas cleanse without disturbing the normal routine. As colon cleansing can cause gastric distress and abnormal bowel movements.
- Take a multi vitamin as prescribed by doctor for pancreas cleansing. Several vitamins are important for good pancreatic health.
How To Go For Pancreas Cleanse:
- Drink at least seven to ten glasses of water each day when you are doing pancreas cleanse.
- Include herbs as juniper berries, golden seal, uva ursi leaves, huckleberry, comfrey roots, yarrow and mullein leaves to your cleansing purpose. All these herbs provide good pancreatic health.
- One hot shower a day is must and scrubbing your skin with a loofah sponge is relieving. It gives a good blood circulation and helps removing harmful toxins from the body.
- Workout for 45 minutes a day and perform relaxation methods as deep breathing. This would keep out toxins from the body through lungs and sweat glands.
Herbal Detox For Pancreas:
You can take the herbs as cooked form or tea or as supplements. Some herbs are-
- Blueberry leaves
- Dandelion root